Friday, December 9, 2011

Middle School Band Performance

We had an awesome performance from our middle school band last night.  It never ceases to amaze me the quality they are able to produce.  They are a fine representation of Sparta Middle School.  My appreciation is also extended to the staff for their work with them, Ms. Mroczek, Mrs. Ruffer and Mr. Walsh.  My appreciation goes out to the families that have supported these young talents as they practice and grow in their craft.  Thanks to all.

I also want to apologize if you had to wait and be inconvenienced by our tremendously large audience last night.  We will revisit the structure of our holiday performance for next year.  Considerations to be made will include a greater staggering of the start times for the performances or holding the performances on separate days altogether.  I welcome your ideas and suggestions as well.  I appreciate your understanding and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment