Friday, November 11, 2011

Conference Attendance

We were a bit disappointed with our conference attendance this past fall.  Roughly 40% of our families did not attend this year.  We all understand how hectic and complicated life has become, especially with teen children.  I am concerned with the fact that we were unable to have face to face time with many of our parents and answer any of their questions.  What I am planning to do is reach out to these families and request their feedback on what we can do better, what led to their inability to attend and if there is a diminishing need, in their view, of holding conferences with technology making information so readily available. I still believe in the value of conferences.  I also recognize that life makes any extra commitment harder.  I truly value your input.  I strive to provide you with the best possible product, a quality education for your most important possession, your children. 

I will make the survey available here and will send you a hard copy as well.  If you did attend conferences and want to provide your input on this matter, please feel free to do so as well. I will plan to post the survey next week.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment